Castle Valley Consultants’ Engineer Earns Certified Professional in Erosion and Sedimentation (CPESC) Designation
DOYLESTOWN, PA / March 1, 2018 — Crystal Hessler, PE, Project Engineer with Castle Valley Consultants has earned the Certified Professional in Erosion and Sedimentation (CPESC) credential. She is one of a select group of Environmental Engineers in Pennsylvania with the requisite experienced and knowledgeable about regulations and design standards aimed to protect environmental resources.
The CPESC designation acknowledges professionals who have demonstrated their experience and expertise of erosion and sedimentation control practices. It also certifies their knowledge of regulations associated with the Federal Clean Water Act and National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit program.
Gary Weaver, Director of Engineering for Castle Valley Consultants, said, “We are proud of Crystal Hessler for becoming CPESC Certified. She is an integral part of our engineering team. CPESC is the industry’s premier erosion and sedimentation certification. It is a highly coveted and respected certification within the engineering industry.”
To become CPESC Certified, Crystal Hessler demonstrated experience and expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Regulations – Federal, State, and Local erosion and sedimentation regulations.
- Permitting – Permitting types, authorities, and methods.
- Site Planning and Management – Including resource planning, hazard mitigation, scheduling, and implementation.
- Environmental Analysis– Calculating soil and wind erosion potentials and potential environmental impacts.
- Soil Stabilization Methods – Including vegetation, bio-technical, soil stabilizers, and various erosion control devices.
About Castle Valley Consultants, Inc.
Castle Valley Consultants is a multi-discipline engineering and planning company headquartered in Doylestown, PA. More information about Castle Valley Consultants and their services can be obtained by visiting www.casval.com , or contacting Craig Kologie, Vice President of Planning, by calling (610) 469-8414, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.